Welcome to the 2022 school year! It's an exciting time for educators and Atlas is here to help you organize for a strong start with our Back-to-School Resource Kit. The Quick Guide to Onboarding Atlas Users will help align your technical and curriculum writing skill sets for school leaders and teachers and to get the most out of Atlas within your school or district. The 5 Steps to Get Atlas Ready for the New School Year will aid system administrators in prepping Atlas for the upcoming school year. Be sure to visit our informative, live and on-demand webinars to help system administrators, teachers, and curriculum planners. Need more help? We offer asynchronous, virtual, or in-person support and professional development for your team's needs. Let’s schedule a call and talk about what an Atlas partnership looks like at your school.
Atlas Guides Support
Getting Back to School. Our guides are a great resource to help you and your team quickly learn how to realize the most benefits of Atlas and apply them within your school or district. Click on each title to view the guide.
- The Quick Guide to Onboarding Atlas Users is for leaders and teachers to help develop technical and curriculum writing skills
- Supporting New Teachers: Building a Purpose for Curriculum Mapping helps new teachers onboard and get set up for success with curriculum planning and is an important step in developing a continuum of learning.
- 5 Steps to Get Atlas Ready for the New School Year is an insightful resource guide for Atlas System Administrators in preparation to make adjustments for an upcoming school year after your annual curriculum archive.
Learn more with Live and On-demand Webinars
Constant learning is a click away. Visit our free Live or On-demand webinars that are sure to inspire and provide the knowledge you seek.
On-demand Webinars cover a multitude of topics ranging from System Administration, Basics to Managing Unit & Lesson Plans to How to Take Curriculum Public with Atlas. Learn more at our on-demand webinar page.
Achieve Your Curriculum Planning Goals
- Small group consultation to support individual teacher and leader needs from planning to writing to review
- Rigorous virtual and onsite Professional Development content aimed to develop and strengthen curriculum writing skills and instructional practices
- Building and supporting a culture of continuous improvement: from accreditation, curriculum process, and alignment of curriculum and assessment data